I have been working on the floor generator for quite some time and it seems like I am almost done with it. The floor generator places triangles based on various checks. Now along the way I had various problems with the checks and calculations of placement. Since when I started making the floor generator I was quite new with blueprints so not so long ago I decided to rebuild the floor generator from scratch again, this worked out really well. I am getting well known with blueprints, I like it.
I am almost done with this floor generator. At this moment I am working on a fix for triangles checking if it overlaps another triangle. Once this floor generator is done I can use it to make floors with the touch of a button in a building. More info soon.